COVID-19 Notice to Patients:
We share your heightened concerns considering the 2020 outbreak of COVID-19. In addition to following our normal protocol of sanitizing our adjusting tables and hands between patients, we will closely follow our schedule and do our best to avoid more than a few patients in our office, encouraging social distancing. Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, and kindly call 662-323-2371 to let our staff know when you are running early or late, so that we can make accommodations to avoid too many patients in the office at the same time.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before touching your face, and after leaving our office as you would any public or medical facility.
- If you have difficulty breathing, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately.
- If you have a cough, a fever (100.4 F or higher), or other flu-like symptoms, then reschedule your appointment, stay at home, and contact your PCP with any concerns. [more information here ]
- For patients who decide to stay at home, a virtual visit may be scheduled for up to 15 minutes with Dr Leach to discuss any aspect of your diagnosis and care, including in home exercises and other self-care [call 662-323-2371 to ask about or schedule a virtual visit].